A new year can have so much hope. A new year can feel scary too because we don’t always know what’s to come.
But one hope that won’t change is that Jesus will be with us.
This year I challenge you to pray and ask God for a fresh perspective on whatever you’re currently going through.
Open up your journal and answer the following prompts:
1. What is today?
2. What do you know will happen this year?
3. What are you unsure of this year?
4. What are you excited for?
5. What are you nervous for?
6. What is a word that encouraged you?
7. What worship song is ministering to you right now?
8. What scripture verse is close to your heart today?
9. Write a note to future you.
10. Write out a prayer for this year.
11. What is something you would like to add to your life this year?
12. What is something you would like to change this year?
13. Where would you like to visit this year?
14. Who would you like to hang out with?
15. What are your academic/ occupation goals for the year?
16. What health goals would you like to set?
17. What books would you like to read this year?
18. Who would you like to encourage this year?
19. What is something you would like to start this year or create?
20. How would you sum up this past year, and what would you like to see this year?
These are some fun journal prompts that can create a little time capsule that you can then look back on when it’s 2020 and remember how far you’ve come, how much you’ve grown, the perspective you had and the hope for the new year.
Praying this encourages you and is fun for you!
Tayruth.com has been so fun for me. To think that this is not even a year old and yet I’ve met so many new friends on here is so cool. So this is a big THANK YOU for joining me and reading my blogs. Love you!
Thanks for reading,
* All Photos taken by Eliza
Love these ideas. Do you ever look back on yours throughout the year just to encourage yourself and/or remind yourself or do you wait for the new year?
This year I actually sent mine to one of my best friends! And then in a year she will send it back. She is going to send me hers 💛😊
2 Comments on Time Capsule: Journal Prompts