Starting to put together Christmas lists for you with some of my favorite products I own or some products that are personally on my wish list. There will be several blog posts like these that I post. This one is specifically dedicated to Home item gifts which would be great to gift to newlyweds, new homeowners, add to your personal wishlist, or gift to someone who loves making their space even more like home. Please do not feel as if you have to purchase any of these items or that you are limited to only what I post. This is simply meant to be a helpful guide/tool for you. If a link does not work, please let me know. 🙂 Some of these links are affiliate links which means I get a small commission, this does not change the price for you, just helps me pay the yearly fee to keep my blog going.
The prices of these gifts will be a range. I put the price on the photo so you know exactly the price point. But there may be sales/discount codes that you can enter when you go to different sites.
If you would like to shop my amazon storefront and go through different lists I have there, click here.
If you want to shop small, check out my Instagram story highlight where I shared many of my favorite small business shops.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR THE LINK.
On my Wish List or Something I love:
1. This beautiful chunky knit bed throw blanket from Target.
I have been wanting rich pop of color and I love the cinnamon/ clay tones so I love this blanket. (wishlist)
2. This milk frother that does hot and cold foam! SO GOOD. Absolutely best gift to give to anyone who enjoys homemade beverages. We’ve made cold foam on iced chai, lattes, matchas, and chocolate milk. YUM. There is also a white version which is what I have. But at the time I am creating this it was out of stock. But maybe click the link below and see if it’s back in stock. Regardless- best frother for glassy & glossy foam. (personally own)
3. This espresso machine is definitely an investment. But growing up my dad gifted this to my mom one Christmas and it has been the greatest gift for homemade lattes/cappuccinos daily. It also makes for a great gift for those who love to host. When Luke and I got married this was a gift we received and it is the BEST. Highly Recommend. My mom’s machine has lasted for years and we did the math… it is now paying us hahaha (personally own)
4. My love for ice cream is kind of well known if you follow me on Instagram. However…Luke and I do not own an ice cream scooper and many found this concerning when I posted a story of me eating/serving ice cream with a flimsy eco-friendly spoon. Then a lovely follower suggested this phenomenal scooper that is now on my wish list. (wishlist)
5. Oils + Diffuser- The gift that keeps on giving! You can put different blends together and make so many DIYs. Plus- when you order through this link (making sure the enroller/sponsor ID is 20808823) I will send an additional Christmas gift. For more info on how to order or if you have any other questions, click here. Click on the photo to go straight to ordering. (If you purchase this as a gift use the person’s name you’re gifting as the account name & give their email + send me an email at email@example.com and tell me the name of the person you are gifting oils to so that I don’t send their welcome email with recipes and fun info on how to use until after they receive the gift). (personally own)
6. Botanical Print Magazine- My dad gifted me something like this and since then I now give this as a gift because it is so cute & fun. Perfect for decorating a shelf or to frame above your bed/ desk. This may sell out fast. If it does, look up “botanical prints magazine” on amazon and look at the other options/ reviews. A botanical print magazine is great for a gift. $13.(personally own)
7. The pillow that Luke and I fight over. No for real…this company sent me a pillow and only sent us one. Luke will try to sneak and steal it. It’s SO comfortable. You can make it fluffier or denser depending on how much oomph you want. $59.99 (personally own)
8. Herb garden starter set- This is such a cute gift for a friend who loves to garden. I sent this as a gift for a giveaway and I loved the quality and how cute it was. (personally purchased)
As I find more/ think of more home gifts I will continue to update this post & link more. So check back every so often if you’re needing more ideas 🙂